MVT In The News!
A new restaurant, mouthwatering reviews and development news — a little something for everyone as Mount Vernon Triangle grabbed multiple headlines in the past month, adding to the close to 700 media mentions in the past year:
- 2nd & K Street development update by the Washington Business Journal, Washington City Paper, and local real estate blog UrbanTurf.
- Conosci listed as a Best Eats by Marriott Traveler and earns a delicious review by Brightest Young Things
- A Baked Joint listed as Best Bakery in DC by Business Insider
- Feature on the City-Healing Design of MVT CID neighbor Capitol Crossing
- Prather’s on the Alley Restaurant announced in the Washington Business Journal
- An Ottoman Taverna dessert earns accolades from The Washington Post
- MVT CID leadership discusses results of 2016 Neighborhood Perception Survey in Mid-City DC (see details below)